Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

need help for blog polishing

Old Mar 26, 2009, 02:21 AM
zizi

29 posts · Mar 2009
Smile need help for blog polishing

Hello All,

I have 3 pages in my blog, home, about and contact... so when you click on the pages above, you get a new page in the middle of the blog with the title written in big font and in bold, i.e.. HOME, ABOUT and CONTACT.

I need to know how can I change/modify and where change/modify the title font and size ? I also thought about simply deleting the titles on the edit pages title, but if or when you do that, you also get your pages disapeared as there is no where to click.

I hope someone could understand what I meant, it is rather abstract.

Do someone accept jobs to make a easy and genereic make up on the general styling of the blog. I like Atahualpa, I just need to find the right and proper size, style for fonts, add a favicon, add a new logo insated of the written blog name and know who to use the fonctions. I dont need fancy plugins. I just need a very clean "apple" style (maybe better) atmosphere.

I can give donation

Many Thanks.
Old Mar 26, 2009, 01:41 PM
zizi

29 posts · Mar 2009
anyone interested ??
Old Mar 26, 2009, 05:29 PM
Flynn

3,768 posts · Oct 2008
Munich, Germany
I am going to add a offers/requests forum within the next days where this might get more attention
Old Mar 26, 2009, 07:22 PM
zizi

29 posts · Mar 2009
Thank you Flynn.
Old Mar 26, 2009, 08:31 PM
zizi

29 posts · Mar 2009
Not easy to find help even if you want to pay. I have also sent a message to the automattic wp directory and still waiting..
Old Mar 27, 2009, 02:16 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
I'll be willing to see if I can help, send me a PM with a link to your website so I can see what your talking about.
Old Mar 27, 2009, 09:14 PM
BradBrown

54 posts · Mar 2009
If you just want to make the title go away on EVERY post and page, then go into the Atahualpa Theme Options>Post/Page Styling. In the Headline Box, put the following:

Code:
display:none;
If you want to keep the titles, but change the way they look, then instead of that go to the same options page and enter the appropriate CSS code into the 3 Headline Boxes for text, links and hover. For example, to change the size you could add something like the following line to what is already in those boxes:

Code:
font-size: 1.5em;
You can adjust that number before em to be bigget or smaller to get a size you like.
Old Mar 28, 2009, 11:47 AM
zizi

29 posts · Mar 2009
Thank you BradBrown,

It is much appreciated, I will try it now. In fact, I just want to remove the title on the about page, contact page and etc.. not on every post I will submit in the future.

Best regards, zizi.
Old Mar 28, 2009, 12:23 PM
zizi

29 posts · Mar 2009
It worked in fact. Thank you again. But I wish only for the contac and about page only. Not for the articles/pages. However, it is a nice help for the future !