Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » New Versions, & Updating »

Theme settings reset after a few days

Old Jan 19, 2011, 01:05 PM
cheperico

4 posts · Jan 2011
Help Theme settings reset after a few days

Hi Everyone,

First of all, I must say that english isn't my language, so I apologize in advance if something is not well written (Google Traductor is helping me).

Second, I'm a newbie in WP, Atahualpa, CSS, HTML and all that stuff.

Well, the fact is that I have to upgrade design and contents of a site. Posting works fine, but any design changes I do seem to reset after a few days.

Some of those changes are: footer text, font size, font colors, borders, etc.. I've added a few widgets areas in the header which disappeared in the atahualpa's theme options tab but remained in the widgets' tab. Widgets inside those areas moved to the loop (the widgets, not the code in atahualpa's theme options tab).

It doesn't reset to default settings but to some configuration I suppose someone wrote long ago.

The Wordpress' theme folder has an unnumbered atahualpa (I believe is a 3.4.6), an atahualpa351 and a recently installed atahualpa361. We also have recently upgraded Wordpress, from 2.? to 3.0.4. But we had this issue from before those upgrades (in fact, we thought that with those upgrades it would solve).

I have done the "delete the optio bfa_ata4" process, but the problem remains.

What to try next? Any suggestions?

Thanks a lot,

cheperico

Last edited by cheperico; Jan 19, 2011 at 01:07 PM. Reason: misspelling
Old Jan 19, 2011, 01:13 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
check with your host to see if they have installed anything that would cause this type of issue. It is not the theme.