Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Sidebars & Widgets »

[SOLVED] Hide left sidebar on just one custom php page that isn't in the options list

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Feb 18, 2010, 04:23 AM
marced

60 posts · Feb 2010
Lightbulb [SOLVED] Hide left sidebar on just one custom php page that isn't in the options list

Hi guys,

I created a search.php page to show Google Search results on my page within my Atahualpa website, all works fine.

Now I don't want to show the left sidebar on this search.php page. Although, the script is taking the variable $bfa_ata['left_col'] I guess, which is "on" because I am on the homepage then, and in Atahualpa theme options I chose to show left sidebar on homepage, so it also shows up on the search result page. I want it on the homepage, but not on the search.php page. How do I do that? It's not in the Atahualpa sidebar options because that's all standard Atahualpa pages, not my custom search.php.

Can I just change the $bfa_ata['left_col'] variable, and if so, how? How do I do all this. My php and theme knowledge only goes so far....

Your help would be very much appreciated, thanks in advance!