Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

[SOLVED] Removing tags from multi post pages

Old May 31, 2009, 09:18 AM
bushtool

93 posts · May 2009
When I remove this code, %tags-linked('Tags: ', ', ', ' | ')% from the FOOTER: Multi Post Pages, the tags are still showing up on the multi post pages.

www.d4v.org
Old May 31, 2009, 09:52 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
They are showing up on the front page (which happens to display multiple posts). If you go to page two of your blog, you will see that they are gone.

You need to remove that code from the ATO -> Post/Page Info Items -> FOOTER: Homepage, in addition to the FOOTER: Multi Post Pages.
Old May 31, 2009, 10:18 AM
bushtool

93 posts · May 2009
I removed the tags from the footer on the home page and that worked as you indicated to remove them from all the multi post pages.

The other multi post pages were showing the tags even though I deleted the code. What you were seeing is many of the posts have no tags.

Anyway the issue is resolved as I do not want them showing anywhere except on the single post page.

Thanks,