Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » eCommerce & Atahualpa »

Eshop product listing does not display thumbnail

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Mar 9, 2012, 11:59 PM
bandel4

9 posts · Dec 2009
Eshop product listing does not display thumbnail

Hope someone can help me.
I am not a techie person, so bare with me.

I installed the eshop plugin onto my site below which is running on atahualpa theme.
However, the listing of products under menu store-products does not show the thumbnail of the product.
One has to click on the individual item to see the pictures.

http://www.sepuh-crafts.com/store/products/

Can anyone help?

Or is there an easier ecommerce plugin for a non techie person like me to use?
Please...any help is much appreciated.