Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » Forum Usage » Forum How-To »

[SOLVED] How to make header and page menu bar full width and take the white spacing o

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Apr 9, 2011, 01:04 PM
amy17

9 posts · Apr 2011
[SOLVED] How to make header and page menu bar full width and take the white spacing o

Hi guys,

I hope some body can help me fix two issues, earlier I made my header a full width according to some helpful post I found on this forum, then I changed the page menu and cats bar to a full width to go along with the full header, I'm using layout width 100%.
The problem is, as you can see here http://www.onlinebizhunters.com I still have some white space on the left and right of the header and menu area, my question is how do I take that white space off and make the header and 2 menu bars to stretch all the way to the left and right (full width) with keeping my page menu and cats menu items aligned according to my content area as in this example here http://letusbuzz.com

Here is my css/html inserts:
div.wrapbody{
width: 1000px !important;
}

div#menu1 ul.rMenu
{background: red;
border: none;
width: 1000px;
margin-right: auto;
margin-left: auto;
}

ul.rMenu li a {width:100px; text-align:center;}