Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Montezuma Theme »

Montezuma/Woocommerce - pages rendering w/out <head> or meta data.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Nov 8, 2012, 05:18 AM
DoverTim

8 posts · Apr 2009
Montezuma/Woocommerce - pages rendering w/out <head> or meta data.

I just started using Montezuma and I love it. I want to use it for a site with the woocommerce plugin - most pages behave normally but I have two pages that will load without a <head>.
Anyone else run into this? I suspect that a two second fix is just around that next corner...

Thanks BFA for this outstanding theme!!