Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages »

Heading Styles - Help please

Old Feb 13, 2010, 08:44 AM
GadgetJoe

9 posts · Nov 2009
Heading Styles - Help please

I am trying to define Heading Style. After reading a number of posts in this forum, I added the following code in Add HTML/CSS Inserts:

h2 {
font-family: Georgia;
font-size: 1.0em;
font-weight: bold;
color:#336699 !important;
}

The result is that the font stayed black on the page. http://harrisonchurch.org/ministries

This particular set of words is also a link (not sure if that matters) but I have the same problem when the text is not a link. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Also, I found a great site for converting pixels to em (http://riddle.pl/emcalc/). It has been a great help to me - the CSS NOOB