Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Page & Category Menu Bars »

How Can I Remove Top Menu (Menu 1)

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Jul 19, 2013, 06:57 PM
GRF

76 posts · Mar 2011
How Can I Remove Top Menu (Menu 1)

I deleted the Menu 1 from the Menus in WordPress menus panel but the top menu still shows.

For this site I don't want a top menu. How can I not display it. I'm using Atahualpa 3.6.4

Thanks

UPDATE: I think I figured it out, just be adding a new menu for Menu 1 and leaving it blank.

Another thing. Is there a way to NOT display the Title Text for a blog Page? I deleted the title from 1 page, saved it, but is now shows the text "permalink" in the corner.

Last edited by GRF; Jul 19, 2013 at 09:32 PM.