Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages »

Post Layout Area PHP file

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old May 2, 2012, 05:04 PM
kayel_justice

27 posts · Oct 2011
Post Layout Area PHP file

See my site below.
http://spazbunny.com/

I used a custom code to display the featured image on the left and the_content with the_title on the right. Without my custom code the title displays above the featured image instead of to the right like how it is on my test site. My custom interferes with other stuff and I don't want to do that.

QUESTION
Where can I find "the_title" or "the_content" call tags so i can edit the php file?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My current code: Index.php
<!-- KL CUSTOM CODE -->
<table>
<tr>
<td style="border-bottom:1px solid #ccc; padding:5px 0 5px 0;"><a href="<?php the_permalink(); ?>"><?php the_post_thumbnail(); ?></a></td>
<td style="border-bottom:1px solid #ccc; vertical-align:top;">
<h2 style="margin-top:0;"><a href="<?php the_permalink(); ?>"><?php the_title(); ?></a></h2>
<?php the_content(); ?>
</td>
</tr>
</table>
<!-- end of KL CUSOM

<?php // bfa_post_headline('<div class="post-headline">','</div>'); ?>
<?php // bfa_post_byline('<div class="post-byline">','</div>'); ?>
<?php // bfa_post_bodycopy('<div class="post-bodycopy clearfix">','</div>'); ?>
<?php bfa_post_pagination('<p class="post-pagination"><strong>'.__('Pages:','atahualpa').'</strong>','</p>'); ?>
<?php bfa_post_footer('<div class="post-footer">','</div>'); ?>
</div><!-- / Post -->

<?php endwhile; ?>