Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

Changing the header image width and moving the posts section up

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old May 8, 2011, 09:04 PM
neondevil

29 posts · Sep 2010
Lightbulb Changing the header image width and moving the posts section up

I'm basically trying to decrease the width of the header image then bring the post section up into it's place. I attached an image.

I'm not sure where to start could I get some hints?

Thanks
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	example.jpg
Views:	1829
Size:	28.0 KB
ID:	1345