Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

How to find all posts where "bfa_ata_meta_title" was used

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Nov 12, 2013, 06:16 AM
Fux

142 posts · Apr 2009
How to find all posts where "bfa_ata_meta_title" was used

Hi,

I am in the process of getting ready to add a SEO plugin to one of my installations. For this reason I would like to know if there is a way to find all posts on which I have used the bfa_ata_meta_title field so I can transfer that data to the plugin or at least know of any changes I have made and make sure everything works it is supposed to work.

Is it possible to find all those instances easily?

Cheers,
Fux