Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » New Versions, & Updating »

Atahualpa 4.0 = responsive

Old Dec 6, 2015, 04:14 AM
WebHeer

23 posts · Jul 2010
Themler or TemplateToaster and Weaver Xtreme do the job and are even better.
Old Dec 21, 2015, 09:10 AM
Ilke

126 posts · Aug 2010
Since 2010 I've been using both atahualpa and montezuma for my websites, and I really like the freedom in customizing and tweaking everything.
I am almost in love with this forum and its generous and knowledgeable helpers.
But for the first time in a while, I'm afraid starting a new site based on these themes might just be too much trouble compared to other, more modern-looking ones. Nowadays it is all about responsiveness.
So I am (once again) looking at this thread, wondering about the 4.0 version.
Is that still in the making?

I keep my fingers crossed!

Looking forward to a great new year and a boost for atahualpa,

Ilke
Old Dec 22, 2015, 03:33 AM
Ilke

126 posts · Aug 2010
I get it if in this fast-changing digital world the time has come for a theme.

I just don't get why that can't be openly said and users are being kept uninformed and hoping.

Sincerely,
Ilke