Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

Header image and background colors won't appear

Old Mar 14, 2009, 04:15 PM
rachkitty

13 posts · Mar 2009
Two problems. I'd really appreciate any help!

I created a header image in photoshop, making it about 1,000 pixels across and 150 pixels tall. I uploaded it into the atahualpa header images file (next to the one that was already there of the berries), but it won't display on the website. When I open the file straight from my cpanel it displays just fine. What gives?

2. When I use words to describe the background color I want (such as 'purple' or 'lavender') they show up just fine, but when I found some specific shades I liked and put in their number/letter codes, they don't display and it just stays white. What could I be doing wrong?
Old Mar 15, 2009, 09:35 AM
rachkitty

13 posts · Mar 2009
My web host helped me fix the image issue (I'm not sure what they did exactly), and we sort of resolved the color issue. To do that, we went into the file manger to the header.php file and changed the background color in the coding there.

Now the background of the entire site and the middle text portion are all the same color. The widgets and footer remain white. I'd like the middle portion (where the blog and about text are) to be a different color, but I don't know how to change that. Does anyone know how to change the color of that area, either through the file manager in the cpanel or through word press admin?

Thanks for any help!