Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

[SOLVED] Published blog post not displaying on post page

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old May 2, 2012, 07:55 AM
tsheridan

94 posts · Mar 2011
[SOLVED] Published blog post not displaying on post page

I published a blog post this morning and it will not display on the page. The title is there, but no post. The excerpt displays on the main blog page, but if you go to the main post page, nothing is there. I have never had this happen before and I have no idea how to fix it.

Any suggestions?

URL is http://www.theresasheridan.com/blog/...bsite-visitor/

I am using WP 3.3.2 and Atahualpa 3.7.6.