Over at www.pearlproject.org, I have my page menu options set to Century Gothic but in the past day, they've been defaulting to Times New Roman. I've checked this on Chrome and Firefox and I'm seeing the same thing.
Using FireBug and Chrome Inspect, I don't see ANY elements that would force the use of Times New Roman. In fact, when I inspect the element, I see it refer to Century Gothic.
I've even tried using the Page Menu elements to add in a font-family insert to override whatever it is that's causing it but nothing's happening. The only thing I've changed over the past day was swapping out some image files (images are used for headlines). Other than that, there have been no style changes.