Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

[SOLVED] Uploading an image map to header area

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Apr 19, 2012, 03:54 AM
prooffairy

73 posts · Oct 2010
[SOLVED] Uploading an image map to header area

I have created an image map for the banner for a site but don't know how to get the bits of the image etc to upload to the theme.

OK I don't know what I'm doing ... I need to make the email part of the banner on smcsolar.co.uk open up an email programme ... I tried creating an image map but now have 6 bits of image and a HTML page and no idea what to do with them!

I tried adding the following to the Overlay Header Image box in the hope I could maybe make it transparent but still clickable but it doesn't show at all:

<div id="email_link">
<a href="mailto:info@smcsolar.co.uk">Email us now</a>
</div>

Could someone please help me work out how to add a link to the far right of the banner so when people click on the email address they can send an email?

Thanks

Last edited by prooffairy; Apr 19, 2012 at 03:57 AM.