I updated to version 3.7.3 of the Atahualpa Theme on Wednesday the 18th of January. Since that date I am unable to include a Featured Image in a Category View of my Posts.
So in creating a new Post I can:
1. Create and add a new post
2. Assign the post to a category
3. Add or assign Tags to this new post
4. View the post with all text and images being displayed properly
Here is the new problem that I have run into when finalizing the Post:
1. I can click the link for Set A Featured Image
2. This brings up the pop-up page where I can then select an image, from the Gallery in this case, for this post to be used as a Featured Image
3. I then click on the words Use As Feature Image which then after a few seconds causes the Use As A Featured Image to fade to the left and then displays Done
4. I click on Save Changes - so far so good just like the hundreds of post I have done for the last year.
So after doing the four steps above I then look at the post while still in the Edit Mode and there is no Featured Image displayed at the bottom of the screen under the Tags section like there normally was. Also The Set A Featured Image words hyperlink is no longer a link. I have to update my post as is and then it becomes a link again to Set A Featured Image. However by repeating the steps above I still can not have a Featured Image in new posts that I have created since the update on Wednesday.
The other couple of hundred of posts that I had done prior to the update still display the Featured Image in the category views on the blog. The only post that does not show one is the latest one that I created.
All images are displaying on the post itself fine. Everything else seems to be okay as well.
I have spent the last two days going through the threads here as well as on other sites trying to see if there was something in WordPress or this Theme that I needed to change.
Anyway if anyone has any ideas or thoughts it would be most appreciated.
I use WordPress 3.3.1 and am on Atahualpa version 3.7.3