Been doing some massive multi-site updates for both Atahualpa and changes to WordPress 3.3..
I noticed in one site, the following showing up in the 'view page source' section. I'm not sure if it's the theme update or the WP update... and in reality it's not a huge problem but I just thought you would want to know
Our 'habit' is to rename pics we don't want in a header rotation (nice option the theme does, love it) to something other than a 'pic' formatted image. And it's worked well... However you can see that while it was a JPG at one point, it was renamed. The simple fix, for us, was just to delete the old one.
Like I say, it's not a big problem...Just pointing out what we noticed.