I am working on the site fitnesshealthandmind.com. The frontpage, set to a page, is breaking very regularly.
I have compared the working source and the non-working source. Lines are missing or edited.
semi colons from div styles are missing
complete div lines are gone
all the hidden input for the forms are gone as well as other form fields.
To fix this I login to the dashboard click edit page, and then click update and the page is back to normal.
The code is exactly the same in the dashboard as it was before the page broke.
At first I thought it was something to do with revisions as there is always one or two new revisions since the last issue. These new revisions have no author. Yes the revisions author is blank.
I installed a plugin to turn off revisions, no change. still issues..
any suggestion comments or guru-isms...