Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Plugins & Atahualpa »

[SOLVED] Atahualpa 3.7.3 and Sociable 3.5.2

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Jan 1, 2012, 02:29 PM
Zenman

24 posts · Feb 2011
[SOLVED] Atahualpa 3.7.3 and Sociable 3.5.2

I'm preparing a full upgrade of my site. Of course I'm testing all of this on my local harddrive with Xampp.

The upgrade to WP3.3 went OK, my update from Atahualpa 3.6.4 to 3.7.3 went pretty well except for one thing.

My Sociable-icons on pages show up nicely, but the sociable-icons in the post-footer is replaced by this error-message:
Fatal error: Call to undefined function do_sociable() in C:\xampp\htdocs\wordpress\wp-content\themes\atahualpa\functions\bfa_postinfo.ph p on line 465

The right sidebar also has a problem when browsing through posts, it does not show up at all. Browsing through pages brings back the sidebar...

So I tried a suggestion I read on this forum. Modifying bfa_postinfo.php however did nothing.

An update of the Sociable-plugin does not work for me as it does not offer the icons I need. What else can I try?
Attached Files
File Type: txt ata-127001-20120101.txt (20.0 KB, 1928 views)

Last edited by Zenman; Jan 1, 2012 at 02:35 PM.