Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
Click Here To DONATE! Support the theme development, get more attention and additional benefits based on your donation level. Your forum name will be highlighted.

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » New Versions, & Updating » Old Version fixes and change logs »

PATCH 373-03: date-modified in post/page info items returns the date published

Build custom WP THEMES, without
Click here for THEMEFRAME

From the author of Atahualpa, the #1 most
downloaded (700,000+) theme @ wordpress.org
Old Dec 30, 2011, 06:41 PM
22,933 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.10.1 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
A change was made in the code in version 3.7.3 to handle multiple occurrences of the various date options (post/page info items). This change caused the use of the %date-modified()% to return the date the post/page was published instead of the date modified.

To fix this issue, replace the module 'bfa_postinfo.php' with the version below. The module can be found in the 'functions' folder in the theme folder.

Make sure to unzip the attached file before doing the replace.

"Tell me and I forget, teach me and I may remember, involve me and I learn." - Benjamin Franklin
Juggledad | Forum Moderator/Support