Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
Click Here To DONATE! Support the theme development, get more attention and additional benefits based on your donation level. Your forum name will be highlighted.

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages » Comments, trackbacks & pings »

[SOLVED] Site Name Used Twice In Title Tag - Atahualpa 3.7.1 / SEO Ultimate 6.9.7

Build custom WP THEMES, without
Click here for THEMEFRAME

From the author of Atahualpa, the #1 most
downloaded (700,000+) theme @ wordpress.org
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Nov 22, 2011, 03:45 AM
38 posts · Nov 2011
Manchester, UK
Tick [SOLVED] Site Name Used Twice In Title Tag - Atahualpa 3.7.1 / SEO Ultimate 6.9.7

Here is a patch for 371 and it should be fixed in the next release
PATCH 371-01: Site Title appended after the 'SEO Ultimate' title

Just thought I should let people know that I had the same problem as described here ...

... using Atahualpa version 3.7.1 and 'SEO Ultimate' plugin, version 6.9.7

Solved it using the same 'hack' as "freelancekonsulenten" gives in the post above.

Have to say ... I think the Atahualpa theme is awesome. As I've said on one of my sites ...

"The beauty of WordPress is that it's very easy to change themes. The beauty of Atahualpa is that you don't want to!"
... now if I could only type the name right first time ... !

Last edited by juggledad; Nov 22, 2011 at 04:59 AM.