Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » New Versions, & Updating »

[SOLVED] Child Pages lose all theme formatting!

Old Oct 7, 2011, 03:07 PM
kippiper

135 posts · Jun 2009
Hi guys!

I am creating a page in WordPress 3.2.1 and Atahualpa 3.7.1.

The problem I am having is when I make a page the child of an existing parent page.

When I do this, all of the theme formatting goes away! You can see the spacing for the header flash by and then disappear.

And the ONLY thing I have done is assign a parent page to the page.

And when I remove it from under the parent page, everything comes back!

Is this a 3.7.1 glitch? Any suggestions?

I really want to use child pages as this is a complicated site, and the use of child pages helps me group pages appropriately.

Thanks in advance for your help!

KIP
Old Oct 7, 2011, 03:08 PM
kippiper

135 posts · Jun 2009
OOOPS!

I forgot to send you what I am seeing!

Go to: http://careerpassioncoach.com.previewdns.com/

Everything looks good!

Then click on the big red box in the top right for the Free Resume Report. This is a child page, and you can see the difference.

Thanks!

KIP
Old Oct 7, 2011, 03:15 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
change the '..wp-content/themes/atahualpa/images/bg.png' to the fully qualified url and see what happens
Old Oct 7, 2011, 03:20 PM
kippiper

135 posts · Jun 2009
That was it!

I had not done that because it was not working earlier on in the process.

Thanks bunches!

KIP