Atahualpa 3.6.8 - download here
- esc_js added to get_search_query, XSS vulnerability
- Issue with css.php: http://forum.bytesforall.com/showthread.php?t=14143
- Page titles doubled & 'title' attribute missing post title: http://forum.bytesforall.com/showthread.php?t=14718
- PHP errors when adding widget areas: http://forum.bytesforall.com/showthread.php?t=14160
- Site Title appended after the 'WordPress SEO by Yoast' title: http://forum.bytesforall.com/showthread.php?t=14816
- PHP was still being advertised as being available at "Edit POST/PAGE info items"
- CSS print style would not work right in some cases
- Removed propretiary "bfa_escape" function
- The internal CSS & JS files for the Ata admin area are now added through WP
- After you imported a style, you had to reload the admin area manually to see the new values. Now the page reloads automatically after a style was imported.
- Removed several PHP Notices in the included widgets Recent Posts/Popular Posts/Popular in Category
- Changed the page slug (see browser URL field) of the Atahualpa admin area from "functions.php" to "atahualpa-options"
- Replaced <?php bloginfo('template_directory'); ?> with '/wp-content/themes/atahualpa' in the CSS image paths of all 5 included styles. ***
Issues found by the theme check plugin:
- Both DOS and UNIX style line endings were found in the file bfa_theme_options.php
- Text domain missing at some places in functions.php, comments.php, legacy.comments.php and comments-paged.php
I tested Atahualpa 3.6.8 on WP 3.2.1, with WP_DEBUG: true, and the theme check plugin
Sorry that this took so long. The next update should be within a couple weeks, or if required, days.
*** Since custom PHP inside theme options is not parsed anymore, those PHP tags did not work anymore. With the hardcoded image paths the images of the 5 styles work again, but only if you have Atahualpa at /wp-content/themes/atahualpa/