Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

One header image that is clickable to three different pages?

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Sep 27, 2011, 12:18 PM
jms5017

115 posts · Jul 2010
NY/NJ Metro area
One header image that is clickable to three different pages?

ATA 3.6.7, WP 3.2.1. Is is possible to have a single header image and divide it into three separate clickable areas so that each one-third of the header image clicks to a different page? If so, can you tell me how or give me strong hints on where to look. The posts that I've read deal with rotating images clicking to different pages, and I'm not sophisticated enough to adapt those solutions to my case. Thanks in advance!