Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages » Post-Kicker, -Byline & -Footer »

[SOLVED] Trouble adding a different "signature image" in the post footer for each aut

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Sep 27, 2011, 05:42 AM
KylaKreates

8 posts · Jun 2011
[SOLVED] Trouble adding a different "signature image" in the post footer for each aut

First of all, you should totally add a smiley that's on it's knees begging for your help. (Imagine that inserted here.)

I am helping a friend add a blog to her website and she has a couple of requests that I am REALLY struggling with. One of them being that she would like each author to have a unique signature line. From the threads I've read here I've gained some knowledge...but not enough to get the job done. I really need like a %author-image% option. I installed the Author Image plugin (even though this is really more for like a photo than what I have which is just a fancy signature (.png) but the help on the plugin site is in php..which I can't use right? I really want an option that won't have to be re-added with every new upgrade. Do you have an ideas?

Btw, I am using the newest versions of Ata and WP. The blog is at http://homeschoolshare.com/blog if you need to look it over. Thank you so much!! You guys truly are great. I was just mentioning this theme and forum to a bloggy friend last night.

Thanks again!

Last edited by lmilesw; Sep 27, 2011 at 06:11 AM.