Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
Click Here To DONATE! Support the theme development, get more attention and additional benefits based on your donation level. Your forum name will be highlighted.

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages »

Need some help with the center area

Build custom WP THEMES, without
coding.
Click here for THEMEFRAME

From the author of Atahualpa, the #1 most
downloaded (700,000+) theme @ wordpress.org

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Sep 22, 2011, 12:53 PM
pilsen1

51 posts · Sep 2009
Need some help with the center area

I updated Atahualpa last night and applied all the extra patches to it that were recommended. The issue that I have now is that somehow the pictures that I post in the center column go off on the right over the right sidebar and that didn't happened before.

When I look at my page in my new laptop it looks fine, but when I use my pc which is rather old with a resolution of 1024 by 768 the problem happens, it also appears when I use my mobile device, again this used to never happen before.

One question that might be dumb is when I set the padding on the settings is that for top and bottom or right and left?

www.gevastation.com

Thank you