Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
Click Here To DONATE! Support the theme development, get more attention and additional benefits based on your donation level. Your forum name will be highlighted.

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » New Versions, & Updating »

[SOLVED] Upgraded to to 3.6.7. Now all Post titles are messed up

Build custom WP THEMES, without
coding.
Click here for THEMEFRAME

From the author of Atahualpa, the #1 most
downloaded (700,000+) theme @ wordpress.org

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Aug 26, 2011, 07:32 AM
johnd28

29 posts · Sep 2009
[SOLVED] Upgraded to to 3.6.7. Now all Post titles are messed up

Hi,

I've upgraded to 3.6.7. from 3.4.2 and now many of the posts have double titles.

For instance: http://www.worldofdiets.com/does-alcohol-make-you-fat/

Has a double title (the headline at the top of the post). Apparently it has something to do with custom fields. In 3.4.2 I could decide which title would appear on single posts and which would be the webpage's title.

However, if I need to go over 600 posts by hand, then I guess I'm done with this theme .

Is there any other way to bring things back to normal