Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
Click Here To DONATE! Support the theme development, get more attention and additional benefits based on your donation level. Your forum name will be highlighted.

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Sidebars & Widgets »

I removed the left side bar from my home page, and now want put it back, but can't...

Build custom WP THEMES, without
coding.
Click here for THEMEFRAME

From the author of Atahualpa, the #1 most
downloaded (700,000+) theme @ wordpress.org

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old May 24, 2009, 01:45 PM
nasu

34 posts · May 2009
I removed the left side bar from my home page, and now want put it back, but can't...

On a "Page" page (home page), I first removed the left side bar by entering page ID in "LEFT sidebar: Don't display on Pages: " of Atahualpa Theme Options/Side Bar section.
I now changed my mind and deleted the page ID to get it back, but can't get the left side bar back.
Also, I created the second "Page" page and expected to enter the page ID to remove the left side bar as well, but it showed up automatically without the left side bar. I now want the left side bar also on this page (and all future pages). What to do? Shall I delete everything and start from a scratch? Or would that confuse things?