Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

[SOLVED] Javascript in the header don't accept site language

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Aug 17, 2011, 02:33 AM
Punc00

166 posts · Sep 2010
Czech Rep.
[SOLVED] Javascript in the header don't accept site language

Using Atahualpa 3.6.7 on testsite http://hybrid007.ic.cz (it is in Czech) - I want to use external javascript file for displaying dates and birthdays. I inserted this code to ATO - Add HTML/ CSS inserts/ HTML Inserts: Header:

HTML Code:
<div id="svatek">
<script src="http://hybrid007.ic.cz/wp-content/themes/atahualpa367/js/svatek2.js" type="text/javascript" language="JavaScript"> </script>
</div>
Script is showing (in the right corner is text "Dnes je...") - but as you can see - Czech characters (as "á", "č" or "ř") are not displaying - I tried setting charset as utf-8 in the header.php and in other places, but none of them worked...
Really appreciate any help!

Last edited by Punc00; Aug 17, 2011 at 03:16 AM.