Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
Click Here To DONATE! Support the theme development, get more attention and additional benefits based on your donation level. Your forum name will be highlighted.

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Sidebars & Widgets »

Widget title is a mysterious color after a change and I can't get it back to #FFFFFF;

Build custom WP THEMES, without
coding.
Click here for THEMEFRAME

From the author of Atahualpa, the #1 most
downloaded (700,000+) theme @ wordpress.org

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Jul 13, 2011, 01:26 PM
Thomas

87 posts · Dec 2009
Send a message via Skype™ to Thomas
Widget title is a mysterious color after a change and I can't get it back to #FFFFFF;

My original issue is here http://forum.bytesforall.com/showthread.php?t=14872 which was resolved but now in two widgets that are in the right sidebar (#text-4 and #events-widget-3) the "color:" has changed to a mysterious blue, #395DA5; I cannot find this color anywhere in CSS inserts or Style widgets - I even exported the ATA text file and searched that - I have no idea where it came from. I have tried all of the following to get the titles back to white to no avail. The site is http://strategicedgeinstitute.com/

Any ideas?

.widget-title {
color:#FFFFFF;
}

#widget-title {
}

div#widget-title {
}

#events-widget-3 .widget-title {
color:#FFFFFF !important;
}

.widget-title {
}

#widget-title {
}

div#widget-title {
}

#events-widget-3 .widget-title {
}

td#right .widget-title {
color: #FFFFFF;
}

Also, my page menu links now have underlines and I'm trying to remove those as well.

Thanks!
Thomas