Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
Click Here To DONATE! Support the theme development, get more attention and additional benefits based on your donation level. Your forum name will be highlighted.

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

View all post from a category

Build custom WP THEMES, without
coding.
Click here for THEMEFRAME

From the author of Atahualpa, the #1 most
downloaded (700,000+) theme @ wordpress.org

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Feb 1, 2009, 08:05 AM
la_scrapbookeuse

3 posts · Feb 2009
View all post from a category

Hi
I use Atahualpa 3.1.9 on my website: www.carterieartisanale.com
When I click on a category, it shows 10 post. The problem is: when I click on "previous post" it's showing all sort of post, not only post from that category... And the same thing happen when I click on a month from the archive or a tag. I only see the first 10 posts and after it brings me to the post from last week...
thanks

Last edited by la_scrapbookeuse; Feb 1, 2009 at 08:13 AM.