Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
Click Here To DONATE! Support the theme development, get more attention and additional benefits based on your donation level. Your forum name will be highlighted.

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

[SOLVED] Categories are just displaying the home page

Build custom WP THEMES, without
Click here for THEMEFRAME

From the author of Atahualpa, the #1 most
downloaded (700,000+) theme @ wordpress.org
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old May 23, 2011, 08:51 AM
Tim F
66 posts · Jul 2009
[SOLVED] Categories are just displaying the home page

Hey all,

I am having a problem with a site - when I click the categories, they load the URL for that category but they just show the post I currently have on the home page and nothing else.

Has anyone seen this behaviour before? I'm using atahualpa 3.5.1 and wp 3.1.2. I am using the different posts per page plugin to show 30 posts in categories but have tried disabling that with the same result.