Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
Click Here To DONATE! Support the theme development, get more attention and additional benefits based on your donation level. Your forum name will be highlighted.

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages »

Font installing procedure

Build custom WP THEMES, without
coding.
Click here for THEMEFRAME

From the author of Atahualpa, the #1 most
downloaded (700,000+) theme @ wordpress.org

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old May 18, 2011, 04:58 PM
fischnets

1 posts · May 2011
Font installing procedure

I am trying to "force" a font into my site. The effect is to have a system display a font even if it is not installed on their computer. I have done this on http://elizabethrosecorsets.com,an html/css site to get the Papyrus font to show even if not on client side.

The code:
@font-face {
font-family: Papyrus;
src: url("Papyrus.eot") /* EOT file for IE */
}
@font-face {
font-family: Papyrus;
src: url("Papyrus.ttf") /* TTF file for CSS3 browsers */
}
in the css file, with the noted files in the same directory works just fine for the effect the client wanted. Now she wants the same effect in an Atahualpa site.

I have tried putting the code in the style.css file and putting the noted files in the same directory, to no avail. Any ideas, or is this just not feasible?