I have been using ATA for over a year and like it, but it takes me quite some time to figure out how to get things to look right. I saw a Themeframe video presentation and it looks great.
1. Can Themeframe do everything that ATA can do or is there any functionality that I would give up in Themeframe compared to ATA?
2. Can I turn sidebars and menus on and off for individual pages (to create sales pages)?
3. If I understand correctly, Themeframe is a desktop application which creates the theme, which is then uploaded to wordpress and then acts like a normal theme. Once the theme is uploaded, can I make all design changes from within the theme in wordpress, or do I have to go back to the desktop application, redo the theme design and upload it again as a new theme?
4. Is Themeframe fully developed already or is it very much a work in progress still?
5. Is Themeframe compatible with all major plugins automatically or are there known incompatibilities?
Thanks in advance for the answers.