Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Sidebars & Widgets »

how to add an iframe widget via code

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Apr 11, 2011, 05:06 PM
deyvazz

1 posts · Apr 2011
how to add an iframe widget via code

I am totally new to blogging and am clueless about coding, so forgive me if this seems an obvious post...

I am trying to add the code for an iframe widget to my homepage (not all pages). Since I have no idea how to code, I have no idea where to put the widget code so it is visible. I tried entering it into the Widget Content Box, but nothing appeared on the page. Can someone help direct me on what I need to do?

The code is: <iframe frameborder="0" scrolling="no" src="http://www.urbanspoon.com/b/posts_map/17/3579/Denver-restaurants" style="width: 200px; height: 200px; border: 2px solid #003399; background: #eee"></iframe>

And my page URL is: www.pickypatron.com

Please help!