Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Sidebars & Widgets »

Image & Link in Sidebars

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old May 6, 2009, 01:56 PM
stevemitch

3 posts · May 2009
Image & Link in Sidebars

Hi
I wonder if anyine can assist as i need to place independant image that links to external link but I have tried and come across these problems;

firstly i require it at the top of the column and cant seem to place it correctly

secondly the only method i could do was using links, but that gives the grey vertical line alongside it and also a title

any ideas much appreciated please

the site is:
http://lottery-results-4u.co.uk and the image is currently in right column (Join Now) but need at top of left column

many thanks
steve