Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
Click Here To DONATE! Support the theme development, get more attention and additional benefits based on your donation level. Your forum name will be highlighted.

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages » Post-Kicker, -Byline & -Footer »

Deleting grey line ABOVE 'older posts' button, ATO>Style Posts & Pages doesn't work

Build custom WP THEMES, without
Click here for THEMEFRAME

From the author of Atahualpa, the #1 most
downloaded (700,000+) theme @ wordpress.org
Old Feb 18, 2011, 03:26 PM
30 posts · Oct 2010
I tried the ATO>Style Posts & Pages>post container option but it controls only the line below the 'older posts' button. Does anyone know how to delete the one above it?
Many thanks in advance.
Old Feb 18, 2011, 03:32 PM
67 posts · Nov 2010
I believe the area you're talking about is located in...
ATO--> Next/Previous Navigation --> Style the Navigation Top and or Bottom

In there is a reference for a dashed line. Play with those CSS entries and I think you'll achieve what you're looking for.
Old Apr 28, 2011, 05:55 PM
30 posts · Oct 2010
Wow! It works, thank you so much!