Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Sidebars & Widgets »

[SOLVED] New Widget area below Header spanning across page but not right sidebar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Jan 20, 2011, 09:04 AM
eilish

4 posts · Jan 2011
[SOLVED] New Widget area below Header spanning across page but not right sidebar

Hi,

I'm sorry if this is a repetition of other posts but I've been looking through the forum and can't find a solution to this / can't understand half of what's been said. Also, I must preface this by saying I'm not a coder so get lost with most of the technical jargon.

My homepage is entirely widgets - there are no blog entries posting to the center column.
I want to insert a widget which spans horizontally across most of the page EXCEPT from the right sidebar as I want to keep this static. So I guess I want a widget that spans across the Left sidebar, left inner sidebar, center column and right inner sidebar. Can this be achieved with widgets and how can I do it?

Thanks in advance,
e