Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Page & Category Menu Bars »

Menu item without page link is not styled

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Dec 27, 2010, 12:38 PM
webalyst

82 posts · Nov 2010
London, UK
Menu item without page link is not styled

Atahualpa 3.5.3:

If I create a menu item for which there is no page (so I can just hang a submenu off it) the item style is different to the rest of the menu items (I assume the style is not set) unless the mouse hovers on the item, in which case it picks up the correct style.

You can see the effect at http://thewebalyst.com/home/

On the "Library" menu there is an item "MenuTest (no link)"

Mark