Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
Click Here To DONATE! Support the theme development, get more attention and additional benefits based on your donation level. Your forum name will be highlighted.

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » ThemeFrame Presales »

I get the Paypal page in German when I try to order

Build custom WP THEMES, without
Click here for THEMEFRAME

From the author of Atahualpa, the #1 most
downloaded (700,000+) theme @ wordpress.org
Old Nov 3, 2010, 09:27 AM
2 posts · Oct 2010
I'd really like to subscribe for a lifetime ThemeFrame Membership, but the redirect sends me to a German language Paypal page when I attempt to subscribe for it. The Paypal page doesn't show an option on the page to display it in English. Do you have an English version of the subscription page?
Old Nov 3, 2010, 09:44 AM
10,168 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
In the box on the right with the label "Land" select USA. The form will then be in English.
~Larry (CNY Web Designs)
This site should be a membership site since it so full of good stuff.
Please consider donating which gives you access to even more good stuff.
Old Nov 3, 2010, 11:15 AM
2 posts · Oct 2010
DUH. Thanks. "Land", "Country," I guess it's all good...