Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
Click Here To DONATE! Support the theme development, get more attention and additional benefits based on your donation level. Your forum name will be highlighted.

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » FAQ - Atahualpa » Header »

How do I get rid of the dark grey lines on top and bottom of my header image area

Build custom WP THEMES, without
coding.
Click here for THEMEFRAME

From the author of Atahualpa, the #1 most
downloaded (700,000+) theme @ wordpress.org

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Nov 1, 2010, 05:36 AM
juggledad

22,043 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.8.5 WP 3.8.x Atahualpa 3.7.x Safari 6.x Firefox 25 XP
How do I get rid of the dark grey lines on top and bottom of my header image area

You are probably using one of the starter styles so take a look at the CSS Inserts and you will find
HTML Code:
div#imagecontainer{
border-top:solid 5px #333;
border-bottom:solid 5px #333;}
This is putting the grey lines on top and bottom of the header image
If you like my help, please consider donating. I am happy to provide greater detail on this and other topics if you hire me. Please send detailed support requests to me as a private message, thank you.
Juggledad | Forum Moderator/Support