Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
Click Here To DONATE! Support the theme development, get more attention and additional benefits based on your donation level. Your forum name will be highlighted.

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

need Page Menu to go the full length on IE (it works on Safari and FF)

Build custom WP THEMES, without
coding.
Click here for THEMEFRAME

From the author of Atahualpa, the #1 most
downloaded (700,000+) theme @ wordpress.org

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Oct 15, 2010, 04:55 PM
duramatters

13 posts · Feb 2010
venice california
need Page Menu to go the full length on IE (it works on Safari and FF)

Hello!
I have tried and tried to solve this, and while I see similar issues, I have not found a solution to this.

The site is www.SalernoBeach.com

i have a background image that shows behind the menu in FF and Safari, creating the menu bar, but does not show in IE. I also have a graphic that displays behind each menu item, though this also does not show on IE.

I would love for those items to simply show on IE, but having accepted that the graphics in the menu wont show, I opt for the defalut menu color to show. When I set the menu items to center, the menu bar (in IE only) does not go the full width of the site layout. When I insert the code "width: 960px" the menu bar then is the full width, but it forces all items to be left-justified rather than centered - in all browsers.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance!