Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Page & Category Menu Bars »

[SOLVED] I have too many categories and don't want them all to appear on menu bar. He

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Oct 6, 2010, 01:34 PM

4 posts · Oct 2010
Smile [SOLVED] I have too many categories and don't want them all to appear on menu bar. He

Hi all,

I have about 25 categories and I want only the 10 that have the most posts in them to appear in the 2nd menu bar (right under the banner image).

Is this possible? Right now, they all appear and make my menu bar take 3 lines, which is not very esthetically nice.

Thanks!