Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

[SOLVED] two headers

Old Oct 2, 2010, 12:17 PM
rmribeiro

17 posts · May 2009
Why I see two image headers?

http://natacionbu.xtreemhost.com/

Thanks

Last edited by rmribeiro; Oct 2, 2010 at 01:15 PM.
Old Oct 2, 2010, 03:24 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
I only see one
Old Oct 2, 2010, 04:04 PM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
I see none as the link didn't work.
Old Oct 4, 2010, 12:11 AM
Dan

4 posts · Jun 2009
I have the same problem at www.NewSuperHuman.com. How can I get rid of that second title tag that is pushing my title and tagline over to the right? The only way to get rid of it is to get rid of my Title tag, which I don't want to do. Any suggestions? Jugglehead, I've read your two ways to make a title tag and tried every variation I could think of, for hours. Nothing works. Please help!
Old Oct 4, 2010, 08:03 AM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
In ATO>Style & edit Header Area delete anything in the "Show Logo Image?" box. That extra text is the alt text for a non existent image.
Old Oct 4, 2010, 03:32 PM
rmribeiro

17 posts · May 2009
I fix, but i dont know how