Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
Click Here To DONATE! Support the theme development, get more attention and additional benefits based on your donation level. Your forum name will be highlighted.

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Page & Category Menu Bars »

free toy for menu's

Build custom WP THEMES, without
Click here for THEMEFRAME

From the author of Atahualpa, the #1 most
downloaded (700,000+) theme @ wordpress.org
Old Sep 22, 2010, 01:20 PM
10 posts · Sep 2010
The site give away of the day is offering a web development tool called all web menu's
I have not played with it much at all but i thought hey it's free so maybe people on the forum might like it. it is apparently compatible with wordpress and by extension atahualpa so enjoy!

ps this is not intended as spam or anything. i have no affiliation with the site or the developer but i was intrigued.