Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
Click Here To DONATE! Support the theme development, get more attention and additional benefits based on your donation level. Your forum name will be highlighted.

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Page & Category Menu Bars »

Trying to convert my page menu bar to the format on my simple machines forum page..

Build custom WP THEMES, without
coding.
Click here for THEMEFRAME

From the author of Atahualpa, the #1 most
downloaded (700,000+) theme @ wordpress.org
Old Apr 4, 2009, 06:46 PM
Joelb53

8 posts · Apr 2009
Hello,

First off, thanks for such a great program. I have a forum that I built using simple machines forum. I was able to link to this page by adding the link in the page menu bar. This was pretty easy to do. Now just wondering how i can format the atahualpa page menu bar to match the format of the smf menu bar.

The smf page menu bar is actually a image. I am sure it is an image because I have changed the format on this bar. Is that the same case with the atahualpa page? I checked all the images in the file and i cant seem to find anything that looks like its the page menu bar. I thought if i found the image, I could just replace it with the smf image. Is it something that must be written in the code? I am pretty new at this but have been able to come a far ways through trial and error (and through the ease of using atahualpa). Would someone mind showing me how to complete this last step?

Please let me know if anything I said does not make sense. Thank you very much.
Old Apr 5, 2009, 03:01 PM
Flynn

3,745 posts · Oct 2008
Munich, Germany
The page menu bar can be styled at Atahualpa Theme Options -> Page Menu Bar

It does not use images except for the down/right arrows that indicate sub menus.