Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
Click Here To DONATE! Support the theme development, get more attention and additional benefits based on your donation level. Your forum name will be highlighted.

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Plugins & Atahualpa »

Recommended Plugins

Build custom WP THEMES, without
coding.
Click here for THEMEFRAME

From the author of Atahualpa, the #1 most
downloaded (700,000+) theme @ wordpress.org

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Aug 28, 2010, 09:51 AM
ivorybow

1 posts · Aug 2010
I just put up my first Atahualpa themed blog today and I have tried no less than 7 adsense plugins. Nothing ever shows up..no ads at all, not even any empty boxes. As an aside, neither can I get Amazon ads to show up in the sidebar widgets. I copied their product link code and paste into the widget but they stay blank. Going to tackle that later.
So I installed your recommended plugin the Advertising Manager, and again, nothing. I put in the code in the setup and everything looks good inside the plugin settings. Am I supposed to put code into the html somewhere too? I only use plugins on my other sites, which do not use the Atahualpa theme. I really love this theme, but I can't get it to show any ads. Can you shed any light on what is the problem?