Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
Click Here To DONATE! Support the theme development, get more attention and additional benefits based on your donation level. Your forum name will be highlighted.

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Sidebars & Widgets »

Scrolling Image in a Center Widget?

Build custom WP THEMES, without
coding.
Click here for THEMEFRAME

From the author of Atahualpa, the #1 most
downloaded (700,000+) theme @ wordpress.org

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Jul 29, 2010, 01:40 PM
sleenie

291 posts · May 2009
Texas and New Mexico
Send a message via Skype™ to sleenie
Scrolling Image in a Center Widget?

Hi,

I'm actually not sure whether this need to go in footer or in a new widget at the bottom of the center column. I have a client who want a scrolling "widget" to show members of their organization. Very similar to the following site at the bottom. Scrolling Images

I've been reading the following "]post but want to make sure I'm on the right path.

Is this doable and is a new widget the right place to put it? Of course getting it done is another thing but I want to make sure it can be done and I'm thinking in the right place.

Thanks, Sleenie